All of us know about the pivotal role of a parent, more specifically a mother plays in the life of a newborn baby. The role is predominantly supported by the following human senses:
The secret to the success of sharing these senses with your baby means that you need to be consistent in your efforts. It is not always possible. Therefore, you need one or other support.
Importance Of Baby Monitoring
In an extremely labor-oriented world, it is essential that you as a parent or a mother be aware of the available support and that the need for your baby to being monitored is not underestimated. This fact is complimented by the large number of babies ending in a tragic or unfortunate circumstance associated with non-monitoring.
The safety of your baby is therefore of paramount importance. As a parent, specifically a mother you need to be in constant contact with your baby. This means safety for the latter and peace of mind for you as the parent or mother.
Pivotal Role Of Baby Monitors
Nevertheless, it is important that you be aware of the external help that can be of valuable support. With life’s many challenges that arise in raising a newborn, the proper way of addressing these challenges are through means of a baby monitor. The latter already proved to play a pivotal role in the sensitive stage of the development of your baby.
The great significance of a baby monitor lies within the human need between you as a parent or mother and your baby to be connected at all times. Think about it – the essence of connection drives all fears and uncertainties away in terms of what your baby needs and how your baby is reacting towards this new thing, called life. It is therefore essential that the correct monitor is selected in accordance with the development of your baby. In addition, quality and durability are indispensable.
Baby Monitors, Yes, But Why?
We can list several reasons as to why you need to monitor your baby, but there is one primary reason that develops all relationships successfully, namely communication. Your baby is vulnerable and that is why his or her need for attention and necessities are heightened. The momentousness and urgency of communication are vital in this whole process of monitoring.
Your baby needs your direct supervision because he or she must be molded from a routine less existence to a comfortable, safe and practical routine. Routines are to be established when raising your newborn or checking up on your baby, for instance:
Crying is your baby’s language to express discomfort in his or her body. Imagine your baby lets you know he or she is in need to be fed or experience pain or one or another discomfort, but the last time you checked up on him or her, he or she was fast asleep. As life happens, just in that short period of your absence you might be juggling responsibilities and not hear your baby communicating to you.
With a baby monitor, communication will always be open between you and your baby. Thus, when he or she cries, you can immediately attend to your baby and your baby will know whenever he or she cries, you will be there to feed and comfort him or her.
A Choice For A Baby Monitor
It is essential to see the need for monitoring your baby, but it is also important that you bear in mind that there is an abundance of monitors in the open market. When it’s coming to the point of making a clear and responsible choice, it is important to take cognizance of at least most of the following criteria:
- An Audio Display: This feature will show the loudness of your baby on the screen. It will also alert you if your baby is awake or if your baby is in need of any attention.
- The Sensitivity Of Microphones: There is undoubtedly a need to monitor the movements of your baby as well as the heart rate and the breathing of the baby. This contributes to a positive status of convenience. If there is a need to lower the sound of the microphones, it can easily be done.
- Sensor to regulate Temperature: You as an adult can easily regulate your temperature, but it is very difficult for your baby to do so. The importance of this sensor is that it helps with the regulation of the body temperature of your baby by displaying it on your screen. It alerts you if the temperature in your baby’s room becomes too hot or too cold.
- The two Way Talk Feature: This feature is important because it helps you to talk to your baby when it is critically necessary. Maybe you want to soothe your baby or you just want to reassure your baby that you are close.
- The quality and durability aspects: There is no sense in buying a cheap product for your baby that lasts only for six months or a year. The saying that cheap buying is expensive to buy is still very much true.
- Lullabies and night light: This assists your baby to sleep. You can also have sight of your baby.
- Out Of Range Indicator: This is also a safety factor for your baby. It indicates the moment when you are out of range of your baby.
If you are looking for a baby monitor it should at least include all or most of the above-mentioned features. With a vast variety of monitors at your disposal, it is always best to learn out of the experiences of other people regarding these products. Their experience leads to the rating of the baby monitors. If you are in need of one, it is best to focus on those that are best rated.
This is an honest source of assistance to you as a parent or mother to make a responsible choice regarding the correct product.
Best Rated Baby Monitors – A Guide
The following baby monitors are best rated and proof to be worth making an investment for your baby:
- Infant Optics DXR -8 Video
- Motorola Baby MBP 36S Remote Wireless
- Infant Optics DXR – 5 Portable
- Summer Infant Digital Color Video
- VTech DM 221 Audio
- Hallo Baby Wireless With Digital Camera
- Levana Ayden Digital With Night Vision Camera
- VTech DM 111 Audio
- Palermo WiFi Video
- iBaby WiFi Wireless Digital Video Camera With Night Vision And Music Player
The above-mentioned products show undeniably that the walkie-talkie style is something of the past. The variety contained in the list leaves room for a responsible choice regarding the correct and suitable product. With all the necessary knowledge at your disposal, all that is left to say is:
Go For It!